Hydro / Electromechanical Engineer (80-100%) - m/f
|Interested candidates can forward their complete dossier to our HR department ([email protected]). Only candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements will be followed up.||Giubiasco - Bellinzona|
The Lombardi Group has been providing engineering services for over 65 years, mainly in the fields of underground works, hydraulic works and infrastructures, in Switzerland as well as in Europe and the rest of the world.
With a total of more than 700 employees, the Lombardi Group continues to strengthen its position in various regions of the world and is able to offer interesting growth opportunities to its employees.
As part of the development of the "Water and Energy" sector, we are looking for a:
What we offer:
- Involvement in an interdisciplinary international team for the development of hydropower/pumped-storage plant and hydraulic infrastructure projects, from pre-dimensioning to commissioning of major projects in Switzerland and abroad.
- Planning, commissioning, and implementation of electromechanical and hydromechanical works.
- Varied activities and interesting opportunities for professional development
- Young and dynamic environment
- Modern and attractive working conditions (smart working and flexible working hours)
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering ETH/FH.
- Initial experience in the fields of hydraulic machinery design and hydroelectric power generation.
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Ability to integrate and work in a team
- Motivation to take on new challenges
- Flexibility to follow projects in Switzerland and abroad
- Professional oral and written knowledge of German, and another national language (Italian/French) and/or Englishare an advantage.