Extension of Marseille’s metro line n°2
As part of the objective of developing the network of the track-reserved public transport network, the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropole (MAMP), the Mobility Organizing Authority (AOM) in its territory, wishes to extend the Marseille’s metro network to the South-East.
The extension stretches 4,8km from the station Sainte-Marguerite-Dromel to Saint Loup in the 9th and 10th districts of Marseille with 6 new stations. This extension is accompanied by the creation of a transportation hub at the line’s terminus as well as drawdown measures around each metro station.
The consulting and project management mission covers:
- The setup of the project program;
- The elaboration of consultation with stakeholders supports;
- The assistance in drafting tender documents for the project management of
the operation and legal assistance to the contracting authority.
The mission is realized in joint venture with the following companies:
- Lombardi Ingénierie (leader of the consortium) – Project coordination and
- Geste Engineering – Transport systems and infrastructure equipment
- Vera Broëz – Architecture and urban planning;
- Cabinet Lanzarone – Legal assistance.
Start of services date
End of services date
Consultancy; General planning / management