Rubigen - Thun - Spiez Overall Site Supervision
Since its commissioning in early 1970, the motorway section of the N06 between Rubigen – Wimmis and the N08 Lattigen – Spiez has never been extensively restored and reinstated.
The current restoration will meet today’s requirements and regulations regarding noise and water protection as well as operation and maintenance.
- The reinforcement of the emergency lanes and the replacement of the
damaged concrete carriageway,
- The repair of the main drainage network, with discharge into several road
drainage water treatment plants,
- The repair of civil engineering works;
- The repair of the Allmend tunnel by lowering the road,
- The construction of two tunnel control centers,
- Renewal and replacement of electromechanical plants (MEP)
In this project, Lombardi Ltd. is part of the JV OBL RUTS. The works include the external site supervision, the support of the overall project manager in the realization of the project. as well as the responsibility for the overall technical coordination of the construction. Also, the JV is involved in the development of the project manual.
Rubigen - Thun Nord - Spiez
Federal Roads Office (FEDRO) Thun
Start of services date
End of services date
Construction supervision; General planning / management