Geotechnical / Tunnelling Engineer Senior (Project Manager)
|Giubiasco - Ticino – Switzerland||[email protected] (Head of the Underground Division) ||99|
For our head office located in Ticino (Switzerland), we are looking for a
between the ages 35 and 45 with a minimum of 7 years of experience gathered in following aspects of the underground construction design:
- Geotechnical investigation, in-situ and laboratory tests and interpretation of geotechnical / geomechanical parameters,
- Interpretation of the ground conditions and understanding of the impact on design and rock support measures
- Tunnels/Shaft/Caverns design in rock and/or soil formation,
- Preparation of drawings and reports for all design phases (mainly detailed/construction design),
- TBM tunnels design with precast segments lining, including specifications,
- Special foundations design, including ground consolidation.
The candidate must demonstrate the competence to cover the role of Project Manager for projects in Switzerland and abroad. Following professional and personal skills describe our candidate at the best:
- Communicative, with ability to effectively cooperate and communicate with our team (designers, engineers and draftsmen), with the clients and/or inside Joint Ventures,
- Knowledge of languages would be preferred (Italian / English / French / Spanish / German),
- Availability for missions abroad,
- Responsible, organized and professionally motivated.
Please explain in the CV the main infrastructural projects followed and involved in, indicating the project phase and the tasks covered.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on Geotechnics / Tunnelling / Mining only,
- Minimum 7 years of experience on underground construction design,
- Application to be submitted in English only.
To the applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be answered.